Red Bell Pepper and Tomato Soup
1. Peel red bell peppers, by roasting them and then putting them in a paper bag until almost cold.
2. Seed tomatoes Oil a baking dish. Place tomatoes, onions and garlic in baking dish.
3. Sprinkle, thyme, salt and pepper and drizzle some olive oil on top.
4. Bake in a pre-heated 375 oven until vegetables are soft.
5. Add vegetables and peeled bell pepper to processor to puree.
6. Add stock to combine. Place soup in a pot and bring to a boil.
7. Check seasoning Add 1/2 the cream, off the heat .