Rolled Sugar Cookies
1. Cream together the margarine, sugar, vanilla and egg until light and fluffy.
2. Add about 3/4 of the flour and the baking powder, reserving the rest of the flour for rolling.
3. Blend until well mixed. Chill the dough for 2 hours or overnight.
4. Roll out on a lightly floured surface until 1/8 inch thick.
5. Cut with a cookie cutter. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake in a 375 degree oven until lightly browned, about 5-10 minutes.
7. Cool before storing. Makes about 72 cookies 2 inch size or 6 small cookie sheets of various sizes.