This dish is perfect both for cooking lovers and amateurs because of its’ simplicity and easy preparation. It has similar principle as "dolma" and I’m sure that various stuffing can make this dish even more interesting and tasty.
1. Rinse cabbage.
2. Boil whole in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
3. Mix together remaining ingredients except oil.
4. Spread leaves gently; insert some stuffing and wrap until all is used.
5. Place in baking dish and cover with oil.
6. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 deg or until cabbage is tender.
7. Add hot water to pan if dry.