This recipe is great for left over turkey.
1. In skillet melt 1 Tablespoon butter.
2. Saute onion until tender.
3. Remove from the heat; stir in 2 Tablespoons chilies, taco sauce, 1/4 cup sour cream, chili powder, turkey, and 1/2 cup cheese.
4. Spoon mixture down the center of each tortilla.
5. Roll up and place seam down in a greased 13x9x2 pan.
6. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt remaining butter.
7. Blend in flour to form paste. Gradually stir in broth.
8. Cook stirring constantly until thickened. Reduce heat to low.
9. Stir in remaining sour cream and chilies. Pour over enchiladas.
10. Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
11. Uncover and sprinkle with tomatoes and remaining cheese.
12. Return to oven until cheese is melted. Makes 6-8 servings.