Veal Cutlets Milan Style
1. Place veal between sheets of waxed paper or foil.
2. With smooth-surfaced mallet or rolling pin pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
3. In shallow dish beat eggs; place bread crumbs in second shallow dish.
4. Coat cutlets with egg, then bread crumbs. Gently press crumbs so they adhere.
5. In heavy skillet heat oil and butter; add cutlets; fry about 1 minute per side or until golden brown and crisp.
6. Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
7. NOTE: Chicken or turkey cutlets can be substituted.