Here is a special recipe for those who love trout and especially for those who love the idea of experimenting, by cooking assorted dishes.
1. Clean and scale the trout.
2. Wash carefully. You can leave the heads on if you like.
3. Cut up the green pepper and onion into bite-size chunks.
4. If you're feeling experimental, try adding a bit of tomato (or whatever).
5. Melt the margarine in a microwaveable dish big enough to accommodate the fish.
6. Stir in the lemon juice. Roll the fish around in the lemon-butter mixture and sprinkle with seasonings to taste.
7. Add the vegetables to the dish (don't put them in the trout yet).
8. Cover loosely to prevent spatters (a paper plate or wax paper works fine) and microwave on high power for about 7 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and flaky and the vegetables are tender.
9. Flip the fish over and stir the vegetables once or twice during this time.
10. Scoop some of the vegetables and sauce into the body cavity before serving.