1. Remove the skin from chicken breasts slightly beat the eggs shred the mozzarella cheese grate the parmesan cheese chop the parsley Using palm of hand flatten chicken to even thickness.
2. Dip chicken into egg then into crumbs to coat.
3. In skillet over medium heat, in hot margarine, brown chicken on both sides.
4. Add spaghetti sauce. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley. Cover, simmer for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Comments on 20 Minute Chicken Parmesan Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 26% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C with 11% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 13% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Egg, Butter, Gluten, Tomato, MSG, Poultry, Cheese allergies.