3. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is fork tender.
4. Remove from the heat and allow the chicken to cool in the broth.
5. When cool, separate the meat from the bones. Discard the bones and broth. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and put it into a large bowl with the oranges, cashew halves, dates, and red pepper; set aside.
6. In a small bowl, make the dressing by mixing together the yogurt, mayonnaise, coconut, chutney, and the remaining teaspoon of curry powder; blend well.
7. Fold the yogurt dressing into the chicken-orange mixture.
8. Arrange lettuce cups on a large platter. Fill with salad, garnish with coconut and cashews.
Comments on 90s Style Chicken Salad Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 22% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 43% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 11% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Tree Nuts, Yogurt, Bell Pepper, MSG, Poultry, Fructose Malabsorption, Oranges allergies.