1. Prepare the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until smooth.
2. Set aside. Prepare the salad: In a small skillet, heat the oil and butter over low heat.
3. Add the garlic and saute 10 seconds. Add the ham and saute for another 10 seconds.
4. Off the heat, add the grated cheese. Place the mixed greens in a salad bowl or plate and top with the ham mixture.
5. Garnish with the nasturtium flowers and drizzle the vinaigrette on top.
6. Top with croutons. Serve this with a good crusty load of French bread and a bottle of dry white French wine.
Comments on A Croque Monsieur Salad Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 169% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 52% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 12% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Lemon, Butter, Gluten, MSG, Cheese, Sulfites, Garlic, Natural Sweeteners, Mustard, Beef, Vinegar, Olive Oil, Citric Acid allergies.