This is cookie recipe which can be used to make Diabetic cut out cookies. You can make use of cream cheese and whip it, color it, add your own flavor and sweetener. Once done you can freeze them like any other cookie dough.
1. Cream together margarine, sugar, vanilla, and egg until light and fluffy.
2. Add the flour and baking powder. Blend until well mixed.
3. Chill for 2 hours or overnight. Roll out on floured surface to 1/8 inch thick.
4. Cut with cookie cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake in 375 degree oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Comments on Ada Rolled Sugar Cookies Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 10.68mg per serving, low-fat with 0.19g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0.07g per serving, low-cholesterol with 3.11mg per serving and low-calorie with 21.25 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Egg, Gluten, Natural Sweeteners allergies.