2. Pulse the on/off switch to roughly combine ingredients.
3. Do not over mix. Final mixing can be done by hand.
4. Form into four ounce patties. In a skillet add a small amount of olive oil.
5. When pan is hot add pattie. Cook one minute per side.
6. Dress with your favorite bread and toppings.
Comments on All Star Veggie Burger Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 33% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 102% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 10% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Egg, Mushroom, Cheese, Garlic, Onion allergies.