1. Preheat the oven to 325 Butter and flour a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. In a mixer, beat the egg whites at medium speed until they hold soft peaks.
3. Gradually beat in the sugar until the whites are glossy and stiff.
4. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the groud almonds.
5. Drop rounded 1/2 ts of the meringue mexture about 1/2 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Place in the oven and reduce the heat to 250.
7. Bake about 1 hour, or until the meringues are barely colored and somewhat dry to the touch.
8. Turn the oven off and leave the meringues in until completely dry to the touch.
Comments on Almond Meringues Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 3.28mg per serving, low-fat with 0.74g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0.11g per serving, low-cholesterol with 9.87mg per serving and low-calorie with 16.33 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Egg, Tree Nuts, Almonds, Natural Sweeteners allergies.