2. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and milk;
beat until smooth.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley; mix well.
4. Spoon and spread mixture in ungreased 9-inch pie pan or small shallow
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
6. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately with crackers or cocktail bread. 2
7. MICROWAVE directions: Prepare as directed above; spoon into 9-inch
pie pan or shallow dish. Microwave on medium for 5 to 8 minutes or until
thoroughly heated, rotating dish once halfway through cooking. Sprinkle
with parsley. Serve immediately.
Comments on Appetizer Pie Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 39% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 26% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Milk, Bell Pepper, Cheese, Spring Onion, Beef, Onion allergies.