1. Mix flour and salt; cut margarine in until mixture begins to form a ball.
2. Blend in sour cream. Divide dough into 4 parts.
3. Wrap each part and chill several hours. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
4. On floured board, roll each section into a 12 x 6-inch rectangle.
5. Sprinkle one-half each rectangle with either cheese, onion, mushrooms or olives.
6. Fold dough over to make a 6-inch square. Cut the 6-inch square into 2-inch squares, pressing edges.
7. Continue until all dough is prepared. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
8. May be prepared in advance and refrigerated, then baked for 30 minutes.
Comments on Appetizer Puffs Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is very low-sodium with 104.94mg per serving, low-fat with 1g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0.58g per serving, low-cholesterol with 1.89mg per serving and low-calorie with 31.06 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, Mushroom, MSG, Cheese, Spring Onion, Onion allergies.