1. Pour apple juice into a preserving kettle or large saucepan.
2. Thoroughly crush the berries, using a potato masher, one layer at a time; measure 1/2 cup prepared berries; add to apple juice; add sugar.
3. Place pan over high heat; bring to boil, stirring continuously; at once, stir in liquid fruit pectin; bring to a full rolling boil; boil hard for 1 minutes,stirring continuously; remove kettle from heat.
4. Skim off foam with a metal spoon; pour quickly into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2 inch head space; seal with melted paraffin wax; cover with clean lids.
5. Store in a cool, dark, dry place. **NOTE** Bottled Strawberry cocktail can be substituted for the fresh strawberry juice, giving a slightly sweeter product.
Comments on Apple Strawberry Jelly Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 0mg per serving, low-fat with 0g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0g per serving, low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving and low-calorie with 0 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Strawberry, Natural Sweeteners, Fructose Malabsorption, Apple allergies.