2. Sprinkle almonds over sides. Combine coconut, 1/3 cup brown sugar and 3 tbsp butter.
3. Press into bottom of dish. Set aside. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Beat 1/2 cup butter.
5. Add 3/4 cup brown sugar and beat until fluffy. Add eggs, preserves and sour cream. Beat well.
6. Add flour mixture and Amaretto, alternately, to beaten mixture, beating well after each addition. Fold in apricots.
7. Transfer batter to prepared dish.
8. Micro cook, uncovered, on 50 % power (medium) for 12 minutes, giving dish a quarter turn every 5 minutes. To test for doneness, scratch the slightly wet surface with a wooden toothpick. The cake should be cooked underneath.
9. If not done, cook on 100 % (high) for 30 seconds to 2 minutes or until done. Cool on rack for 5 minutes. Invert and cool on a platter.
Comments on Apricot Amaretto Cake Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin A with 16% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Egg, Tree Nuts, Butter, Gluten, Almonds, Sulfites, Natural Sweeteners, Apricot, Alcohol, Fructose Malabsorption allergies.