1. Bring apricots to a boil; cook until liquid is absorbed and apricots are tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Sieve; stir in sieve. Mix crumble mixture till crumbly.
3. I like to add about 1/4 cup sliced almonds. Vi, This is the recipe I told you about.
4. Make the All-Purpose Butter Roll recipe(that came with your Bread Ma- chine on the dough setting).
5. Roll dough into a rectangle (I divided the dough in half and rolled each half to 12"x7") Spread apricot filling down center third of dough lengthwise (12") now cut slits 1 inch apart on either side of filling (you should have 12 strips) criss cross over filling.
6. Place on greased baking sheet.Sprinkle with crumb topping and let rise in warm place till double.
7. Bake 350 F for 15-20 minutes. Cool slightly and drizzle with confectionery sugar icing.
Comments on Apricot Coffee Cake Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 0.63mg per serving, low-fat with 0.25g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0g per serving and low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin A with 17% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, Apricot allergies.