2. Prepare pie crust according to package directions for one-crust baked shell using 10" tart pan with removable bottom or 9" pie pan.
3. (Refrigerate remaining crust for later use). Place prepared crust in pan; Press in bottom and up sides of pan.
4. Trim edges if necessary. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Cool completely. In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1 c of the apricot nectar.
6. Cook over low hat, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
7. Refrigerate 30 to 35 minutes until partially thickened.
8. In small bowl, beat 1 c whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
9. In large bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/2 c sugar, nutmeg and vanilla; beat until smooth and creamy.
10. Add lemon juice; blend well. Beat in apricot mixture until well blended.
11. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over cooled baked crust; refrigerate 2 hours.
12. In small saucepan, combine 1 T sugar and flour.
13. Gradually stir in remaining 1/2 c apricot nectar.
14. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
15. Remove from heat; stir in amaretto. Cool to room temperature.
16. Pour over tart; spread evenly. Refrigerate until topping is set, about 30 minutes.
17. In small bowl, beat 1/2 c whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
18. Pipe or spoon around edge of tart. Store in refrigerator.
Comments on Apricot Nectar Cheesecake Tart Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 0mg per serving, low-fat with 0g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0g per serving, low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving and low-calorie with 0 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Lemon, Tree Nuts, Gluten, MSG, Cheese, Almonds, Sulfites, Natural Sweeteners, Apricot, Alcohol, Fructose Malabsorption allergies.