1.For Sauce, combine all ingredients; set aside. For Stir-Fry, remove seasoning packet from ramen noodles and save for another use.
2. Break noodles into pieces. Place in 1-quart microwave safe bowl; pour warm water over noodles.
3. Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring twice, until noodles are tender; drain.
4. Set aside. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
5. Cook and stir chicken 8 to 10 minutes, or until no longer pink.
6. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
7. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet.
8. Cook and stir broccoli 4 minutes.
9. Add red pepper and onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes more.
10. Add cooked chicken, water chestnuts and baby corn.
11. Cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in cooked noodles and Sauce.
12. Heat until all ingredients are heated through, stirring frequently.
Comments on Asian Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin A with 14% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 112% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Soy, Gluten, Bell Pepper, MSG, Poultry, Corn, Sulfites, Sesame Seeds, Spring Onion, Artificial Sweetener, Fructose Malabsorption, Hot Pepper, Onion allergies.