1. In bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in sugar,
one-third at a time, until stiff and glossy.
2. Beat in vinegar, vanilla and
cream of tartar.
3. Using fine sieve, shake cornstarch over top; fold in
On parchment paper-lined baking sheets, form meringue into 8 ovals about
3-1/2 inches long.
Bake in 275F 140C oven for 50-60 minutes or until
meringues are crispy outside but still soft inside.
[Meringues can be stored, uncovered, at room temperature for up to 8
6. Three-Berry Compote: Pure 1 cup of the raspberries; pressing through sieve
into sauce pan.
7. Stir in icing sugar; cook over low heat just until heated
8. Stir in strawberries, blueberries and remaining raspberries.
[Compote can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 1 day.
To serve, place 1 meringue on each plate.
Spoon compote next to meringue.
Serve with whipped cream and a macadamia nut or almond praline, and fresh
Comments on Aussie: Kingfisher Pavlova Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is very low-sodium with 71.25mg per serving
This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 69% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Egg, Strawberry, Blueberries, Corn, Raspberry, Sulfites, Natural Sweeteners, Vinegar allergies.