1. Drop tomatoes into boiling water for 2 min.
, then carefully peel off the
2. Remove seeds and soft insides and cut into small pcs.
3. Place the
in a frying pan with a little salt.
4. Cook over low heat, meanwhile
mashing into a pulp.
5. Add butter and while it browns, break the eggs into a
6. Lightly salt and pepper them, and gently ease into pan.
When cooked to your taste, serve with the sauce in which they were cooked,
and garnish with parsley.
Serve immediately with fried potatoes.
Comments on Avga Matia Me Saltsa Domatas (Fried Eggs with tomatoes) Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 50% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 94% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 11% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Egg, Butter, Tomato allergies.