1. In a bowl add sugar to eggs and gradually pour in vinegar.
2. Stand the bowl in a pan of boiling water and stir until the mixure begins
to thicken, then turn off the heat and continue to stir.
3. When the mixure is thick, remove bowl from pan and continue stirring for
one minute. Season and cool.
4. Whip the cream till it holds a soft shape.
5. Place 3 lettuce leaves on a plate. Halve, seed, peel the avocados.
avocado half on the leaves round side up.
7. Fold the cream into the dressing. Coat avocados with the dressing.
with paprika and serve.
Comments on Avocado in Tarragon Cream Dressing Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 589% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 151% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin E with 20% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Egg, Sulfites, Natural Sweeteners, Avocado, Vinegar allergies.