2. Stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add next 7 ingredients; cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
3. Pour sauce into a 12x8x2 inch baking dish. At this point you can continue or set into refrigerator awaiting the appointed hour.
4. Remove from fridge and a hour before serving time.
5. Make 6 indentations in sauce, and break an egg into each.
6. Sprinkle with cheese, black olives and green onions.
7. Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes or until eggs are set.
Comments on Baked Huevos Rancheros Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 27% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 77% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Egg, Gluten, Bell Pepper, Tomato, Cheese, Sulfites, Spring Onion, Garlic, Alcohol, Hot Pepper, Onion, Olive Oil allergies.