1. In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
2. Add tomatoes, olives and oregano.
3. Add ground beef.
4. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
5. Place half of the spaghetti in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
6. Top with half of the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with half of the cheddar cheese. Repeat layers.
7. Mix soup and water until smooth; pour over the casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
8. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Comments on Baked Spaghetti Casserole Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 46% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 23% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 13% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Butter, Gluten, Bell Pepper, MSG, Poultry, Cheese, Celery, Beef, Onion allergies.