2. Add beef, onions, green pepper, and garlic and saute until tender, stirring frequently.
3. In a small bowl combine lemon juice, mustard, chili powder, soy sauce, and cayenne with a small amount of tomato sauce and whisk until thoroughly blended.
4. Stir in remaining tomato sauce, then add to meat mixture.
5. Add beans and cook for 20 minutes, or until flavors are well blended.
6. Serve spooned over hot rice. NOTES : This would be good with ground turkey or turkey kielbasa.
Comments on Beef, Black Beans And Rice Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 0mg per serving, low-fat with 0g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0g per serving, low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving and low-calorie with 0 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Lemon, Soy, Beans, Gluten, Tomato, MSG, Rice, Sulfites, Garlic, Fructose Malabsorption, Mustard, Hot Pepper, Beef, Onion allergies.