2. C. Grease a muffin tin well with butter or spray oil Sift flour and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl and stir in the sugar to mix evenly.
3. In a second bowl, mix the egg, buttermilk and oil.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the flour and stir in light quick movements to mix together, After about 6 stirrings, add the blueberries and give another couple of stirrings, then spoon the mixture into the muffin tin.
5. Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, or until light golden and cooked through.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool in tin for a few minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
7. Dip the top of each muffin into the Topping Mixture and sit upright on the rack to cool completely.
8. Topping Mixture: While the muffins are cooking, melt the butter in a small bowl in the microwave and then add the cinnamon and sugar and stir.
9. Set aside until ready for dipping. Makes 12 muffins.
Comments on Blueberry And Cinnamon Muffins Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin A with 11% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Egg, Milk, Butter, Gluten, Blueberries, Natural Sweeteners allergies.