3. Blend well, turn out onto floured surface. Knead well, about 15 minutes.
4. Place in lightly greased bowl, not buttered, cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 1-1/2 hours (until doubled in bulk).
5. Turn dough out, punch down and knead for 5 minutes or so.
6. Return to bowl and let rise until doubled in bulk.
7. Punch down and turn out on lightly floured board.
8. Roll and press out to about 1/2 inch thickness.
9. This recipe makes about 1-12 inchers-so you can judge whether to double or reduce the recipe.
10. Rub surface of baking (cookie) sheet with oil and transfer the dough round to the sheet.
11. Make several indentations with the point of a knife in the dough and insert garlic slices and rosemary into indentations.
12. Rub olive oil (pour) onto surface and gently smooth over the surface.
13. Salt and pepper surface LIGHTLY. Bake 10-12 minutes or until just golden.
14. Remove from oven and TAKE OUT THE GARLIC SLIVERS! You can now top the crust, freeze it, eat it the way it is, smile at it (YOU DID IT!) Remember, when you top it the crust is already 2/3 baked and will require only enough time so that the cheeses, etc.
Comments on Boboli Crust Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 0mg per serving, low-fat with 0g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0g per serving, low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving and low-calorie with 0 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Yeast, Gluten, Garlic, Rosemary, Olive Oil allergies.