Welcome! Create or access your Food Profile.
Log In | Register
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value**
Total Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrate 27g
** Percentage Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. *Nutritional Data from USDA SR21 Database. Nutritional information is estimated and may vary.
Butterscotch Bread Pudding
Date Added: October 14, 2011
This is a simple and delicious dessert that calls for a handful of ingredients that most people always have in their pantry. Bread pudding is a great way to use up that stale bread that usually just gets thrown away!
1. Melt the butter in a pan.
2. Add sugar; heat until well blended.
3. Dissolve soda in milk; add gradually to sugar mixture.
4. Stir until well blended and set aside to cool.
Beat eggs lightly.
5. Add salt and cooled milk-and-sugar mixture.
Put bread cubes into greased baking dish; pour custard over.
6. Bake in preheated 350F oven about 45 minutes.
7. Serve with vanilla ice-cream.
Comments on Butterscotch Bread Pudding Recipe:
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Egg, Milk, Butter, Gluten, Natural Sweeteners allergies.
Have a Similar Recipe or Complementary Dish?