2. Combine chicken, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and soy sauce in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator for 10 minutes, turning bag once.
3. Remove chicken from bag. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 6 minutes on each side or until done.
4. Cool; shred chicken with 2 forks. Combine chicken, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, mayonnaise, and next 5 ingredients (mayonnaise through pepper).
5. Spread 1 cup chicken mixture over each of 2 bread slices.
6. Top each with 1 lettuce leaf, 2 tomato slices, and 1 bread slice.
7. Store sandwiches in small zip-top bags in refrigerator.
Comments on Caesar Chicken-Salad Sandwiches Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 351% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 172% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 13% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Lemon, Soy, Fish, Gluten, Tomato, MSG, Poultry, Cheese, Sulfites, Garlic, Fructose Malabsorption, Mustard, Anchovy allergies.