2. In 15 x 10 x 2 inch baking pan melt butter in oven.
3. Remove. Stir in parsley, celery salt, garlic powder, cayenne and pepper sauce.
4. Gradually add cereal, stirring until all pieces are evenly coated.
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
6. Add onions, mixing well Spread on absorbent paper to cool.
Comments on Cajun Patry Mix Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 23% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 59% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin E with 20% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, Rice, Corn, Garlic, Hot Pepper, Celery, Onion allergies.