2. Add thyme, cayenne and black peppers, and basil and cook at low heat for five more minutes.
3. Add everything else except for the pasta, shrimp, and cheese, and cook over lowish heat for an hour.
4. Saute the shrimp in some butter and garlic until three-quarters cooked (pink, but not totally opaque).
5. Add the sauce and cook for an additional two minutes.
6. Add the cooked pasta and toss well with the grated cheese.
Comments on Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 29% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 62% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 10% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Shellfish, Gluten, Tomato, MSG, Poultry, Cheese, Malt, Spring Onion, Garlic, Natural Sweeteners, Shrimp, Hot Pepper, Onion, Olive Oil allergies.