Are you a Thai fan? This recipe is for you. It is a fairly simple dish to make, with a tasty mix of broth, honey,soy sauce mixed with peanut butter, corn starch and ginger to make a great tasting sauce. The wonderful aroma with filter through the kitchen to entice your hungry crew.
1. In skillet, heat oil; saute chicken until golden.
2. Remove chicken; set aside and keep warm. In clean skillet, combine broth, honey, and soy sauce; whisk in peanut butter, corn starch and ginger.
3. Add green onions and garlic; cook stirring constantly, over low heat until blended and smooth.
4. Add red pepper and reserved chicken; cook and stir until just bubbly and thickened.
5. Cook Capelli dAngelo according to package directions.
6. Spoon chicken mixture over Capelli dAngelo and serve topped with parsley.
Comments on Capelli DAngelo With Thai Chicken Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C with 19% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Peanuts, Wheat, Soy, Gluten, Bell Pepper, MSG, Poultry, Corn, Spring Onion, Garlic, Natural Sweeteners, Fructose Malabsorption, Onion allergies.