1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium high heat until very hot.
2. Add all the cherry tomatoes and roll occasionally to, heat evenly.
3. Cover with a lid and cook about 10-12 minutes, shaking pan or stirring once.
4. Remove lid, and if tomatoes have not burst, continue to cook, pressing gently with the back of a spoon to mash.
5. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, oregano, olives and salt to taste.
6. Lower heat and continue to simmer for another 7-10 minutes.
7. Cook and drain pasta. Top pasta with a generous ladle of sauce and Parmesan cheese.
Comments on Capellini With Burst Cherry Tomato Sauce Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 43% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 49% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 12% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, Tomato, MSG, Cheese, Garlic, Hot Pepper, Olive Oil allergies.