2. Saute chopped onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a Dutch oven until tender.
3. Add 6 cups water and next 3 ingredients; bring mixture to a boil.
4. Add pasta; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes.
5. Stir in shrimp.
6. Cover and simmer 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; remove from heat.
7. Drain and cool 10 minutes.
8. Stir in black beans and next 3 ingredients.
9. Whisk together 1/4 cup oil and lime juice.
10. Pour over salad, and toss.
11. Serve immediately, or cover and chill.
Comments on Caribbean Shrimp Salad Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 74% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Shellfish, Beans, Pineapple, Gluten, Tomato, Sulfites, Garlic, Shrimp, Fructose Malabsorption, Cilantro, Onion allergies.