|Servings Per Recipe: 16|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value**|
Total Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrate 45g
** Percentage Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet.|
*Nutritional Data from USDA SR21 Database. Nutritional information is estimated and may vary.
Cheese and Beer Wheat Bread
Date Added: June 11, 2009
1. Heat beer, water and oil to 120 to 130 degrees.
Put whole wheat flour, 1
cup white flour, sugar, wheat germ, salt and yeast into a bowl.
2. Add liquid
3. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
4. Stir in the remaining flour with a
5. On a well-floured surface, knead the dough until it is smooth
and elastic (about 5 minutes).
6. Put in a greased bowl, cover and let rise
until light and doubled.
This will take 1 hour or more.
7. Line two 9 x 5 loaf
pans (or two 1-quart casseroles) with foil and grease well.
8. Punch down the
9. On a well-floured surface, knead the cubes into the dough until they
are evenly distributed.
10. Divide the dough in half and shape into two loaves.
Place in the pans and cover any cheese cubes that poke through the surface.
Cover and rise until doubled.
13. This will take 45 to 60 minutes.
14. Preheat oven
15. Bake 40 to 50 minutes until the loaves sound hollow when tapped.
Remove from pans immediately and peel off foil.
Comments on Cheese and Beer Wheat Bread Recipe:
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Egg, Yeast, Gluten, Cheese, Natural Sweeteners, Alcohol allergies.