2. In large bowl, combine flour, butter, and brown sugar.
3. Using a mixer, blend until ingredients form fine particles.
4. Stir in walnuts. Save 1 cup of mixture for topping.
5. Press remainder into bottom of ungreased 8x8x2 inch pan.
6. Bake at 350F degrees for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.
7. In same bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, and blend well.
8. Spread over partially baked crust in 8 inch pan.
9. Using the one cup of reserved crumb mixture, sprinkle on top of cream cheese mixture.
10. Put pan back into oven at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Comments on Cheesecake Dessert Squares Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 0mg per serving, low-fat with 0g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0g per serving, low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving and low-calorie with 0 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Lemon, Egg, Milk, Tree Nuts, Butter, Gluten, Cheese, Sulfites, Walnuts, Natural Sweeteners, Fructose Malabsorption allergies.