1. Place zucchini slices in a shallow baking dish.
2. Sprinkle with salt, garlic salt, oregano and pepper.
3. Slice tomatoes and place over squash. Season the same as zucchini.
4. Slice onions to form a layer and season as before.
5. Layer cheese slices on next. Top with a layer of bacon.
6. Bake uncovered for 45 to 55 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Comments on Cheesy Zucchini Pizza Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is very low-sodium with 72mg per serving, low-fat with 1g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0g per serving and low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 399% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 202% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 10% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Tomato, Onion allergies.