Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value**
Total Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrate 38g
Vitamin A 40% Vitamin C 56%
Potassium 36% Vitamin E 5%
** Percentage Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. *Nutritional Data from USDA SR21 Database. Nutritional information is estimated and may vary.
Chicken And Fruit Kabobs With Mustard-Leek Sauce
Date Added: June 11, 2009
The recipe sounds very tasty and full of nutrition as it contain lot of fruits and chicken.
The recipe is pretty easy to cook.
The mustard-leek is very easy to prepare and we can use it in other recipe also
1. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces; cut each piece of fruit into 8 pieces.
2. Thread chicken and fruit on 16 small wood or metal skewers; spray with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with curry powder.
3. Grill kabobs over medium coals, or broil 6-inches from heat source, until chicken is done, 6 to 8 minutes, turning once.
4. Arrange kabobs on serving plates; spoon Mustard-Leek Sauce over.
1. Saute leeks in oil until tender in small saucepan.
2. Stir in chicken broth, mustard, vinegar, curry powder and pepper; heat to boiling.
3. Mix cornstarch and water; stir into boiling mixture.
4. Boil, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 1 minute.
5. Remove from heat; let stand 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Stir in artificial sweetener.
Comments on Chicken And Fruit Kabobs With Mustard-Leek Sauce Recipe:
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 40% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 56% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Banana, MSG, Poultry, Corn, Sulfites, Spring Onion, Artificial Sweetener, Peach, Mustard, Vinegar, Onion, Olive Oil allergies.