1. Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking, and saute the chicken breasts until golden brown on the outside and cooked through, about 5-8 minutes on each side.
2. Remove the skillet from the heat and cover to keep the chicken warm.
3. Melt the butter in a small sauce pan over medium-high heat and boil just until it starts to turn golden brown.
4. Then add the fresh sage leaves and stir until they are crisp.
5. Put each chicken breast on a heated plate and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over them equally.
6. Pour the browned butter evenly over both chicken breasts and cheese, and place 4 of the sage leaves on each chicken breast.
Comments on Chicken In Browned Butter Sage Sauce Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 0mg per serving, low-fat with 0g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0g per serving, low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving and low-calorie with 0 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Butter, MSG, Poultry, Cheese, Olive Oil allergies.