2. Get a large pot of water boiling.In another large pot over medium-high heat, sautee garlic, onion, red pepper and paprika until onion begins to turn soft, about 4-5 minutes, taking care not to burn the paprika.
3. Add chicken and cook for another few minutes until outside is no longer pink.
4. Reduce heat to medium, add the tomatoes, salt generously, cover and let simmer for 10 minutes.
5. While chicken cooks, add noodles to pot of boiling water.
6. Boil until cooked, about 8 minutes or whatever the package says.
7. Drain and set aside but keep warm (maybe use a light tossing of oil to keep from sticking).
8. Check on chicken; it should be fully cooked by now.
9. Remove from heat and add sour cream; mix thoroughly.
10. Thicken mixture if necessary by adding flour one teaspoon at a time.
11. Do not add more than 5 teaspoons flour. When desired thickness is reached, serve in a bowl over egg noodles.
Comments on Chicken Paprikash Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 42% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 42% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, Bell Pepper, Tomato, MSG, Poultry, Garlic, Onion, Olive Oil allergies.