1. Cook and drain pasta as directed on the manufacturer's packaging.
2. Reserve. While pasta is cooking, in a 5-quart pot, heat olive oil and saute chicken with minced garlic, salt, garlic powder, basil, and oregano until chicken is cooked (about 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the pieces).
3. Add sun-dried tomatoes, and cook for another two minutes.
4. Remove from heat and toss with pasta. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
5. Add garlic bread and a green salad for a delicious complete meal.
Comments on Chicken Pasta Toss Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 49% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, Tomato, MSG, Poultry, Sulfites, Garlic, Olive Oil allergies.