1. Start by heating pan on medium heat, add chicken, olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Allow chicken to slightly cook (about 5 minutes) and add garlic, onions and celery.
3. Turn heat to medium-low.
4. Let garlic, onions and celery cook down with the chicken until the celery is soft and onions are clear (10-15 minutes on medium-low).
If needed add a touch more olive oil to keep everything juicy.
5. After the 10-15 minutes, add tomato sauce and paprika to chicken.
Mix in the same pan and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Boil penne and mix all together.
Comments on Chicken Penne Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 53% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 29% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin E with 23% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, Tomato, MSG, Poultry, Garlic, Celery, Onion, Olive Oil allergies.