1. Arrange chicken around the edges of a 9" pie plate or baking dish.
2. Sprinkle with chili powder, salt and pepper.
3. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Rotating dish midway through cooking, microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes; set aside.
4. Peel, seed and chop avocado. Combine with lime juice in a small bowl.
5. Add salsa, tomato and green onions; toss gently.
6. Slice cooked chicken, lengthwise, into 1 to 2" strips and arrange on tortillas, making 4 servings.
7. Top with salsa. Microwave on 50 % (medium) 2 minutes or until heated.
Comments on Chicken With Avocado Salsa Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 0mg per serving, low-fat with 0g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0g per serving, low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving and low-calorie with 0 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, Tomato, MSG, Poultry, Corn, Sulfites, Spring Onion, Avocado, Fructose Malabsorption, Hot Pepper, Onion allergies.