Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value**
Total Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrate 2g
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 0%
** Percentage Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. *Nutritional Data from USDA SR21 Database. Nutritional information is estimated and may vary.
Country Fresh Baked Eggs
Date Added: June 11, 2009
These is a simple and fair side dish for any type of food. I used to have it regularly.
My way recipe:
1) two breads
2) two boiled eggs
3) single baked potato
4) cut the eggs into two halves
5) put it inside the bread and add pepper on the sliced egg.
6) place the onion,potato,cheese between the bread.
7) take a bunch eat.
1. Put cream in large shallow baking dish.
2. Break eggs into cream,taking care
not to break yolks.
3. Sprinkle with cheese, parsley, pepper, onion and
4. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until whites are cooked. Comments on Country Fresh Baked Eggs Recipe:
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin A with 13% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Egg, MSG, Cheese, Onion allergies.