1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 450F Make small incisions in the meaty part of the lamb every few inches and insert slivers of garlic if using it.
2. Paint the meat well with olive oil or rub with softened butter.
3. Sprinkle all over with rosemary and pepper. Crumple a ball of aluminum foil and stuff in the center.
4. Place on a small rack and surround with the potatoes in a low roasting pan just large enough to hold it.
5. Place in the oven and immediately turn the heat down to 400F Roast until done, depending upon weight and size, about 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140F Remove the foil ball and immediately salt the meat.
6. Remove to a warmed platter, and let rest 5-to-10 minutes before serving.
7. If waiting longer, cover with foil to retain heat.
8. To serve, place paper frills on the rib bones and fill the center with vegetables or stuffing, surround with potatoes and garnish with watercress or curly parsley.
Comments on Crown Roast Of Lamb Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 0mg per serving, low-fat with 0g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0g per serving, low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving and low-calorie with 0 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Butter, Potato, Garlic, Beef, Rosemary, Olive Oil allergies.