A testy pasta and tuna casserole with cheese and mushroom soups and shredded cheddar cheese. This casserole is quick and easy to prepare, with macaroni or penne pasta, cheese and mushroom soups, vegetables, tuna and seasonings.
2. dutch oven, cook the ground chuck, onion, peppers, mushrooms, and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring often to break up lumps of meat, until beef loses its pink color (about 8 min).
3. Add tomatoes with their juice, tomato sauce, basil, oregano, bay leaf and salt and pepper.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring often, until slightly thickened about 20 minutes Meanwhile, in a large pot of lightly salted water, cook spaghetti until just tender, about 9 minutes.
5. Drain well. Preheat oven to 350F Add spaghetti, and 1 cup of cheese to the sauce; stir gently to mix.
6. Transfer to a lightly oiled very large baking dish.
7. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and remaining cheese on top.
8. Bake until top is lightly browned and casserole is bubbling; about 30 minutes.
9. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. NOTE: If you like black olives, you can add 1 small can of sliced olives in step 4 to the sauce.
Comments on Easy Spaghetti Casserole Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 0mg per serving, low-fat with 0g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0g per serving, low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving and low-calorie with 0 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, Mushroom, Bell Pepper, Tomato, Cheese, Garlic, Beef, Onion allergies.