1. Put the cheeses into a blender, and mash them down.
2. You'll need to add milk to get them to blend.
3. Add just enough so that they blend well. Then, put the spinach in in small clumps.
4. Blend, and put more spinach in, until the whole bunch is gone.
5. You'll have a nice green goo. At this point, if you have a blender specifically for strong veggies, you can put the veggies in with the spinach.
6. I put half the onion in before I realized that my roommate probably wouldn't like her shakes flavored with the faint taste of garlic and onion; I then carefully picked the onion out.
7. cheese mix into a medium saucepan. Mix the remaining ingredients in.
8. Add milk to taste. Bring it slow boil, and cook until it's a little more liquidy than you want: it'll thicken as it cools.
9. Eat with dippin' chips. Tortilla chips work great, too.
10. Also good on french bread. (Advice: make this just before the party.
Comments on Feta Cheese Spinach Dip Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is very low-sodium with 59.76mg per serving, low-fat with 1.16g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0.76g per serving, low-cholesterol with 4.49mg per serving and low-calorie with 16.84 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Milk, Gluten, Cheese, Malt, Garlic, Natural Sweeteners, Fructose Malabsorption, Cilantro, Onion allergies.