While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the shrimp, garlic, salt and pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
4. After a minute or two, as soon as the shrimp are pink and opaque, remove them from the pan.
Add butter and wine in the skillet and turn the heat up to medium high.
Cook until it has reduced by half.
Drain the pasta, reserving a small cup of pasta water.
8. Return the shrimp to the skillet and cook until heated through.
9. Add the parsley and mix.
10. Add the pasta, and cook another minute or two over high heat.
11. If it seems dry, add a little of the reserved pasta water.
12. Serve piping hot, garnishing with additional fresh parsley if desired.
Comments on Garlic Shrimp Pasta Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 22% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C with 14% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 13% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Shellfish, Butter, Gluten, Sulfites, Garlic, Shrimp, Alcohol, Hot Pepper, Olive Oil allergies.