2. Bring the water to a boil and let the rice boil freely for 9 minutes or until it is cooked through.
3. Drain and stir in the 2 tablespoons of corn oil.
4. While rice is cooking, wash and cut all of the vegetables and ham into very small diced pieces.
5. Mix the soy sauce and sugar together. Heat a wok or frying pan and add the peanut oil.
6. When it is smoking, add the onions and stir fry for 1 minute.
7. Add the scallions and continue to fry for another 30 seconds.
8. Add the ham, snow peas, sprouts and rice and stir fry for 3 minutes.
9. Push the ingredients aside, making a hole in the centre.
10. Crack the egg and drop it into the hole, beating to mix the yellow and white.
11. Mix into the other ingredients. Again, make a hole and add the soy sauce.
12. Toss all of the ingredients together and continue to fry another 3 - 4 minutes.
Comments on Get Together Rice Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-sodium with 0mg per serving, low-fat with 0g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0g per serving, low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving and low-calorie with 0 per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Peanuts, Wheat, Egg, Soy, Beans, Gluten, MSG, Rice, Corn, Peas, Spring Onion, Natural Sweeteners, Fructose Malabsorption, Onion allergies.