Servings Per Recipe: 2
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value**
Total Fat 30g
Total Carbohydrate 10g
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 4%
Potassium 52% Vitamin E 0%
** Percentage Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. *Nutritional Data from USDA SR21 Database. Nutritional information is estimated and may vary.
Date Added: June 11, 2009
This is an easy, quick fish recipe that's light and zesty without sacrificing flavor. While the sauce is delicious with pecans, don't be afraid to experiment with other robust nuts such as walnuts or almonds.
1. Heat butter in frying pan until foaming subsides, reduce heat to medium to medium low and fry fish five minutes per side, being careful when you turn it not to break it up.
2. While fish is frying, combine sauce ingredients.
3. When fish is done, remove to plates or serving platter.
4. Deglaze pan with the sauce, stirring briskly until it begins to thicken just slightly.
5. Pour sauce decorously over the fish, and serve.
Comments on Halibut Picante Recipe:
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin A with 16% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Soy, Fish, Butter, MSG, Raspberry, Sulfites, Garlic, Iodine, Pecan, Vinegar allergies.